We are located at the Big Bear Airport terminal, 501 Valley Blvd. Big bear, CA 92314 . Upon arrival, go through the main door on the left side of Barnstorm Cafe.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 10:30am – 4pm. Saturday – Sunday 10:30am – 5pm. Our helicopter tours operate from 10:30am to Sunset.
1. Most tours are for all ages, please see specific tours for exact requirements.
2. Children under 2 years of age may ride as a lap child. Additional fees will apply. Max weight of infant shall not exceed 30 pounds, or a total seat weight of 300 pounds. Only one lap child per flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided for children seated in a lap.
3. Ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
4. Per FAA regulations, the maximum weight capacity per seat is not to exceed 300 lbs.
5. Each passenger’s weight must be given for the pilot and ground crew to maintain proper weight and balance in the aircraft. You may be required to be weighed-in prior to your tour.
6. Accommodations can be made for any person with a handicap or disability, please call our office prior to booking your tour to make arrangements with our staff and pilot.
Arriving For Your Flight
Please arrive at our location a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. This gives us enough time to get you checked-in, go over a safety briefing, and address any other pre-flight needs prior to boarding.
Arriving less than 30 minutes prior to your flight, we cannot skip the check-in process, therefore any delays or time needed may be deducted from your flight time if scheduling does not allow for the accommodation.
1. All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of tours and/or any extras purchased. We do understand that plans can change. For that reason, we do offer one complimentary rescheduling if given more than 48 hours notice, based on availability.
2. For any additional changes, or if given less than 48 hours notice, tours are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. Please note that tours must be rescheduled within 30 days of the original tour date.
3. For no-call, no-shows there will be no accommodations made if you miss your scheduled tour without notifying our staff in advance. This applies if you have not contacted a member of the Helicopter Big Bear team prior to your tour start time.
4. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please notify our scheduling team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If it is within one hour of your tour, contact our on-site team on 909-585-1200(opens in a new tab).
5. All tours are 100% weather dependent, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays in the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lightning, thunder, low visibility, etc.).
6. We will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund should Helicopter Big Bear need to cancel your tour for any reason.
1. Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes. If this hinders or changes any part of your tour, we will do our best to notify you in advance and give you the opportunity to resume or reschedule your tour.
2. The Pilot in Command has ultimate authority regarding flight operations, routes, weather conditions, etc.
1. Gift Cards do not lose monetary value, or expire at any time. However, if a gift card is purchased for a specific tour or number of people, any change in pricing will be the responsibility of the customer to pay.
2. Gift Cards can be used for tours only. They cannot be used or combined with any other offers or promotions.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.