About Helicopter Big Bear: Have you always wanted to fly but didnt know where to get started or who to get in contact with? Well let us welcome you to a aerial flight around the Big Bear Mountains with Helicopter Big Bear. We are Big Bear’s most unique attraction and activity that really makes you want to come back and explore even further. HELICOPTER BIG BEAR located inside the Terminal Building at the Big Bear City Airport offers Sightseeing Flights from the vantage point of a helicopter cockpit.
Witness the beauty the San Bernardino Mountains and Big Bear area has to offer with an aerial view like no other, featuring the scenic countryside, Landmarks, Points of Interest, surroundings and Real Estate. Our helicopter sightseeing flights are a combination of excitement, relaxation, and just plain fun to those seeking knowledge of the Big Bear area.
Our flights are also considered to be one of the most romantic ways to make a first date memorable. A Valentine’s Day or Anniversary date flight will create memories for a lifetime. Helicopter date flights have been featured countless times on popular television shows to highlight exotic locations while establishing and bonding new relationships.
Flying is also a great idea for special occasions such as vacation activities, holidays, birthdays, Mother's & Father’s day, graduations, family reunions or a great activity for guests when visiting your mountain Home. This is possibly the PERFECT GIFT for any occasion, especially with Gift Certificates are available. Many will claim that flight is the number one Bucket List item to check off, why not get yours checked off as soon as possible.
Whether its your first flight or one of many, make sure to give Helicopter Big Bear a go, you wont regret it. Also, good news!!! We are open year round. Feel free to select a tour that peaks your interest by clicking here. Dont forget to bring your camera, the family, your friends, those fun employees or that special someone. Come experience flight, the right way.
Meet our Chief Pilot: Name: Roy A. Harding Position: Owner / Chief Pilot FAA Pilot Certificate number: 3226665
• Rotorcraft Airline Transport Pilot
• Certified Flight Instructor
• Certified Instrument Flight Instructor
Single Engine Land:
• Commercial Pilot
• Instrument Rated
• 17 Years as active Pilot
• Approximately 3000 Flight Hours
FAA Enforcement: None
Criminal History: None
Major Medical History: None
Personal Consumer Credit Score: 800+
Driving Record: Several minor infractions over 37 years driving history.
Every flight pilots goals and objectives:
• To continue to learn and gain knowledge on each and every flight.
• To maintain top physical and mental fitness, health and preparedness.
• To understand passengers anticipatory thought process of flight and teach fundamentals of aviation to all interested.
• To provide a safe, relaxing, stimulating environment to all passengers’ onboard aircraft.
• To maintain top pilot proficiency.
• To respect and be courteous to all other pilots, nature and property owners.
• To display the best customer service possible with a goal of 100% satisfaction.